The Body, Mind and Spirit Project began as a magazine-style talk show designed to shed light on the transformational wellness field. It is part of the TV for Your Soul franchise of shows. We had a wonderful run for several years in Marblehead, MA supported by local spiritual wellness industry and production partners. The show and the annual event has been on hiatus since 2015. We welcome the opportunity to reinvent this platform in Marblehead, and other locations throughout USA.
In the meantime, please browse the content below and throughout this Website and Facebook Page for archives, videos and photos of some of the most amazing people and projects in the Body, Mind and Spirit world today!
With the launch of the Body, Mind & Spirit EXPO & Festival in 2012 in Marblehead, MA many in the local fields of transformation and whole wellness expressed interest in continual collaboration. Thus, the North Shore Body, Mind & Spirit Council was formed.
The Body, Mind & Spirit Councils serve their community in a multitude of ways, including:
– facilitating monthly gatherings that bring together the practitioners in the community to network and enhance their understanding of each other.
– hosts an Annual Body, Mind & Spirit Festival open to the entire community.
– publishes an annual print and online Guide connecting readers with resources, blogs, experts, advice.
– contributes to TV for Your Soul’s Sojourn With Light Workers anthologies series.
– produces the Body, Mind & Spirit TV Talk show segments and episodes.